Chatham County Farmers’ Markets Are Open!
Now that spring is here all of our Chatham County farmers’ markets are open and offering a bounty of produce, meat, poultry, dairy, eggs, seafood, baked goods, jams, pickles, prepared food, cut flowers, plants, and handmade items!
We are fortunate to have four farmers’ markets to choose from:
- Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.-noon at Chatham Mills in Pittsboro
- Address: 480 Hillsboro St. Pittsboro, NC 27312
- Tuesdays, 4:00-6:00 p.m. in Fearrington Village
- Address: E. Camden, Fearrington, NC 27312
- Thursdays, 3:00-6:00 p.m. at Main Street Station in Pittsboro
- Address: 287 East St., Pittsboro, NC 27312
Siler City Farmers’ Market
- Saturdays, 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at Oasis Open Air Market in Siler City
- Address: 131 S. Chatham Ave., Siler City, NC 27344
I will be updating the farmers’ market page of my website every week to reflect the items available that week from vendors and also to highlight any special events conducted by the markets.
I hope to see you there!