You know spring is here because the Chatham County farmers’ markets are opening up this week! Three out of four of our grower-only marrkets will be open by this weekend. The Siler City Farmers’ Market opens April 12.
The other exciting news is that the Pittsboro Farmers’ Market, celebrating its 17th year, will be in a new location this year! Visit the market at Main Street Station, next to Kerr Drugs in Pittsboro. We are all excited for this more visible and convenient site.
Below is more information on each market. Visit their websites for details. I hope to see you at the markets!
Chatham County Farmers’ Markets:
- Saturday, 8:00 am-1:00 pm at Chatham Mills in Pittsboro
- 2014 Opening Date: April 5
- Tuesday, 4:00-6:00 pm in Fearrington Village near Pittsboro
- 2014 Opening Date: April 1
- Thursday, 3:30-6:30 pm at Main Street Station in Pittsboro
- 2014 Opening Date: April 3
- Saturday, 9:30 am-1:00 pm in downtown Siler City
- 2014 Opening Date: April 12